Top & Bottom 5 Songs To Hear At The Dentist06.01.2012 - From Humor From Music
Top 5 Songs:
- Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
- Aretha Franklin - Dr. Feelgood
- Simon & Garfunkel - Feelin' Groovy
- Nina Simone - Feeling Good
- Beck - Novacane (sic)
Disclaimer - I'm not saying these are bad songs, I'm just saying that you don't want them playing while you're in the dental chair. Just not good things to think about. So, here goes.
Bottom 5 Songs:
- R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts
- The Police - King of Pain
- Bonnie Raitt - Valley of Pain
- LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
- Nine Inch Nails (or Johnny Cash) - Hurt
If anyone has any better suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
From Humor From Music